Please join me in a six week Introduction to Mindfulness Practice program starting on January 16, 2015. Giving your loved ones the gift of mindfulness this holiday session will benefit them for years to come. Or make your own New Year resolution to be more mindful and wakeful by enrolling in this course.
In this program, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Cultivate a set of mindfulness-based stress-reduction, self-care and self-regulation skills to help you in your daily as well as in professional life
- Reduce stress and sufferings associated with hectic life style
- Learn to manage your thoughts and emotions in a way which is wholesome and restorative
- Learn about yourself in the spirit of non-judgmental self-observation and understanding
- Explore and nurture your capacity to be present, awake and aware of self, others and the world around.
- Experience, first-hand, the healing potential of intentionally paying attention
- Learn and practice in a good and supportive community and enjoy home-made vegetarian snacks and Chai Tea each week (prepared by Dr. Manjit Handa).
A snippet of feedback from recently concluded (November 7, 2014) Intro to Mindfulness Practice program:
The six week course, Intro to Mindful Practice and being kind to myself has enabled me to reduce my dosage of anti-depressants. I have stopped self-medicating. My constant neck and shoulder tension has been reduced when I practice your techniques.-Diane
A scalp rash that has plagued me for two and half years went away during the practice duration. Even if it not for ever, it is amazing.–Stuart
I remember asking Manjit on the first evening if she thought I would sleep better taking this course, & indeed she thought I would. I have to say that this has been one of the gifts from this course—much much better better sleep! —Grace
When: Starts January 16, 2015 and Ends February 20, 2015, each week.
Time: 6-8 pm
Where: Wellwood Jurvinski House, 501 Sanatorium Rd, Hamilton, ON L9C 0C3
Parking is free. Location is beautiful, centrally located in Hamilton and bus-accessible as well.
Registration fee: includes home-made healthy snacks, Audio CD, reading material, etc.
Received by Dec 25, 2014: $195
Received after Dec. 25, 2014: $215
Instructor: Dr. Parmjit Singh
Please fill out the Registration Form (Fillable) and send it along with the cheque to enroll in this opportunity. Please note that this is a limited enrollment opportunity. Please register early to secure your spot.
[Thank you for your interest. Class is FULL now. If you would like to join our wait-list or be notified when next session starts, please click the following link:
We will be in touch with you.
If you experience any difficulty in opening the form, please call me at 289-339-3464
If you have financial concerns, please talk to me about accommodation that may be available to you.