Please join us in six week Introduction to Mindfulness Practice program. In this program, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Cultivate a set of mindfulness-based self-care and self-regulation skills to help you in your daily as well as in professional life
- Reduce stress and sufferings associated with hectic life style
- Learn to manage your thoughts and emotions in a way which is wholesome and restorative
- Learn about yourself in the spirit of non-judgmental self-observation and understanding
- Explore and nurture your capacity to be present, awake and aware of self, others and the world around.
- Experience, first-hand, the healing potential of intentionally paying attention
- Create a safe and supportive community
When: 6 Tuesdays starting from April 29, 2014.
Full Class Schedule: April 29, May 6, May 13, May 27, June 3 and June 10
Where: 6 Lennard Cres, Dundas
Cost: $ 175 for the full course (including material and audio instructions for guided practice)
Instructor: Dr. Parmjit Singh
Please fill out the MindfulnessRegistrationFormApril 29 and send it along with the cheque to enroll in this opportunity. [sorry, Class FULL now]