Dr. Parmjit Singh is currently involved in teaching in the faculty of Health Sciences at McMaster University. Students are working on the following topics for their undergraduate research projects:
- Body, Mind, Spirit in the art of Hapkido
- The challenges of incorporating meditative practices into the current biomedical model of health.
- Mind-Body techniques in health and sports.
- Role of body, mind and spirit in HIV/AIDS.
- Cultural interpretations related to Body, Mind & Spirit in medicine.
- Tai Chi: Evidence and possibilities.
- The meaning of yoga in modern society.
- Finding Balance: A student’s quest for harmony in competitive academic ambience.
Professional Competencies Stream
Parmjit is also involved in Professional Competency Stream
MD teaching program at McMaster University. This is a ground breaking
undertaking at McMaster where MD and Non-MD professionals come together
to teach prospective physicians new tools of awareness and
understanding in relation to healing and clinical work.