PLEASE join me in a six week Brantford Introduction to Mindfulness Practice program starting on September 17, 2019. Shake off all the stresses you have gathered from work and daily living by starting your weekend on a right note. If you are looking for inclusive and safe space to learn and practice mindfulness skills, join us in a good company and inclusive and encouraging learning environment.
In this program, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Cultivate a set of mindfulness-based stress-reduction, self-care and self-regulation skills to help you in your daily as well as in professional life
- Reduce stress and sufferings associated with hectic life style
- Learn to manage your thoughts and emotions in a way which is wholesome and restorative
- Learn about yourself in the spirit of non-judgmental self-observation and understanding
- Explore and nurture your capacity to be present, awake and aware of self, others and the world around
- Experience, first-hand, the healing potential of intentionally paying attention
- Learn and practice in a good, inclusive and supportive learning community.
When: Sept. 17- Oct. 22, 2019
Full Class Schedule: Sept 17, 24, Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 2019
Time: 6-8 pm, each week
Where: Stedman Community Hospice, 445 Grey St., Brantford, ON N3S 6X1. Parking is free.
Investment: includes Live instructions, mp3 CD/digital instructions, printed material, weekly reminders etc. [Please note that seats are limited].
Received by August 20, 2019: $219 +HST
Received after August 2o, 2019: $249 + HST
Instructor: Dr. Parmjit Singh
REGISTRATION OPTIONS AT THE MOMENT
- Please reserve your spot through Online RESERVATION. I will send you an email about the payment options (e-transfer, cheque, money orders) available at the moment. Please check your spam folder if you don’t get an email.
- If you would like to register through phone, please call at 289-339-3464.
Thank you for your interest. I am looking forward to meet you in person. If you run into any challenges related to registration, please call me at 289-339-3464. We will sort it out together. If you have financial concerns, please talk to me about accommodations that may be available to you.
SAMPLE TESTIMONIALS FROM PARTICIPANTS
“I will definitely recommend this course to family and friends. I was somewhat skeptical @ first about meditation, but I have personally felt the benefits & hope to continue this practice. The food was always great!”—Meaghan
“The Intro to Mindfulness Practice has helped me on every level.. I was able to sleep again. I have taken this course three times and each time it has taught me new skills,…given me a deeper personal insight and awareness. I would highly recommend it to anyone inspired to self-discovery and stress reduction”.—Claire V.
“The six week course, Mindful Practice and being kind to myself has enabled me to reduce my dosage of anti-depressants. I have stopped self-medicating. My constant neck and shoulder tension has been reduced when I practice your techniques.”– Diane
“Through awareness/mindfulness, I was able to to observe my habits/reactions and through this observation was able to QUIT SMOKING. I was a smoker for 25 years. This was the 1st time I had ever tried to quit. It worked.”—Name Withheld upon request
“My chronic pain has reduced a bit. Thank you so much Dr. Singh. The class was really helpful and I have recommended it to some colleagues. Thanks also to your wife for all the delicious food.”—A Police Officer
“Thank you so much for a life changing experience.” – Patti