Join me in an in-person Introduction to Mindfulness Practice program starting on November 4, 2022. Shake off all the stresses you have gathered from work, COVID-19 experience and daily living by starting your weekend on a right note. If you are looking for inclusive and safe space to learn and practice mindfulness skills, join us in a good company. Being the first in-person course since the pandemic, our hope is to create the same inclusive and welcoming experience as we experienced in pre-pandemic times.
In this program, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Cultivate a set of mindfulness-based stress-reduction, self-care and self-regulation skills to help you in your daily as well as in professional life
- Reduce stress and sufferings associated with hectic life style
- Learn to manage your thoughts and emotions in a way which is wholesome and restorative
- Learn about yourself in the spirit of non-judgmental self-observation and understanding
- Explore and nurture your capacity to be present, awake and aware of self, others and the world around
- Experience, first-hand, the healing potential of intentionally paying attention
- Learn and practice in a good and supportive community. And enjoy home-made veggie snacks (prepared by Dr Manjit Handa)
When: November 4- December 9, 2022
Full Class Schedule: November 4, 11, 18, 25 & December 2, 9, 2022
Time: 6-8 pm, each week,
Where:In-person at Wellwood, 501, Sanatorium Road, Hamilton
Investment: includes home-made veggie snacks (prepared by Dr Manjit Handa), live instructions, downloadable digital instructions for home practice, downloadable material, etc. [Please note that seats are limited].
EARLY BIRD: Received by October 11, 2022: $249 +HST
REGULAR: Received after October 11, 2022: $289 + HST
Instructor: Dr. Parmjit Singh
REGISTRATION OPTIONS AT THE MOMENT
- Please reserve your spot through Online RESERVATION. I will send you an email about the payment options (e-transfer and cheque) available at the moment. Please check your spam folder if you don’t get an email.
- If you would like to register through phone, please call at 289-339-3464.
Thank you for your interest. I am looking forward to meet you in person. If you run into any challenges related to registration, please call me at 289-339-3464. We will sort it out together. If you have financial concerns, please talk to me about accommodations that may be available to you.
SAMPLE TESTIMONIALS FROM PARTICIPANTS
“5 Years ago I suffered from depression. Beginning MBSR set me on the road to manage that depression. I am now free of medication and enjoy clarity of thought. I make better decisions.” –Jan
“I felt Parmjit’s passion for mindfulness and it has moved me to keep practicing.”—Cathy
“I will definitely recommend this course to family and friends. I was somewhat skeptical @ first about mediation, but I have personally felt the benefits & hope to continue this practice. The food was always great!”—Meaghan
“The Intro to Mindfulness Practice has helped me on every level.. I was able to sleep again. I have taken this course three times and each time it has taught me new skills,…given me a deeper personal insight and awareness. I would highly recommend it to anyone inspired to self-discovery and stress reduction”.—Claire V.
“The six week course, Mindful Practice and being kind to myself has enabled me to reduce my dosage of anti-depressants. I have stopped self-medicating. My constant neck and shoulder tension has been reduced when I practice your techniques.”– Diane
“Through awareness/mindfulness, I was able to to observe my habits/reactions and through this observation was able to QUIT SMOKING. I was a smoker for 25 years. This was the 1st time I had ever tried to quit. It worked.”—Name Withheld upon request
“My chronic pain has reduced a bit. Thank you so much Dr. Singh. The class was really helpful and I have recommended it to some colleagues. Thanks also to your wife for all the delicious food.”—A Police Officer
“Thank you so much for a life changing experience.” – Patti