HIGH SCHOOL is an important phase of educational process. Nonetheless, this is also the time when students are going through a difficult and sometime painful physical and emotional maturation process. Teachers, especially involved in this sector, get to bear the brunt of all this mental, behavioral and emotional changes. Teaching, as we know, can be pretty stressful, especially, when we are dealing with difficult kids.
On the other hand, if an educator is mentally and emotionally grounded, she/he can be a source of strength, inspiration and personal example to students. A calm, secure and happy teacher will rub off those qualities onto his/her students. Our program is designed to help you develop these qualities so that you can do a better job without going insane while dealing with sometime rebellious and difficult section of the population.
You will learn to:
- Keep your personal sanity
- Manage your personal emotional and physical health
- Learn to accept your students
- Deal with anger, personal jealousy and rivalry issues
- Become a better role model for students
- Teach better and inspire with personal example
- Help students to reach their potential and how to make the best of difficult yet highly potential phase of their lives