Our mission is to teach self-management and self-regulation of Mind (mental), Body (physical) and Spirit (emotional/spiritual) resources/potential for excellence in healthcare, general community, business sector, sports, education and for people aspiring for personal growth, health, success and happiness.
Through a synthesis of therapeutic techniques drawn from diverse professional streams such as mind-body science/medicine, brain sciences, psychology, sport psychology, yoga, meditation, evidence-based integrative therapeutic techniques and other emerging trends in wellness, we intend to provide solid scientifically-valid process for creating health, success, wealth and harmony.
We will enter into strategic professional and marketing alliance with only like-minded organizations and professionals reflecting our value system.
• We promote prevention through proper education and instructions.
• We are dedicated in promoting self-management, self-regulation, self-reliance and self-empowerment through effective educational activities, seminars and workshops.
• We emphasize the necessity of balancing mental, physical and emotional/spiritual part of our life both at work and home.
• We encourage development of truly independent thinking process not controlled by social conditioning or hypnosis.
• We persuade people to get in touch with their inherent creative potential for enjoying a successful living.
• We emphasize the role of internal emotional experience for successful healing and living.
• We support people to uncover personal attributes that either hinder or help in healing and wellness process and build on their strength.
• We advocate a personalized approach to health, wellness and performance enhancement at home, job or work.
• We urge people to embrace their inner self and tap into its strength.
• We help people to lay out a detailed working personal model to make work and job-experience pleasant and satisfying.
Integrity: We are committed to maintaining the integrity of our programs and content through timely benchmarking with current therapeutic techniques validated by scientific research.
Professionalism: We demonstrate professionalism without being outright nonchalant. We draw a line between cold professionalism and compassionate understanding. We treat people with dignity, respect and compassion.
Loving Kindness: We understand the value of loving kindness and our programs embody and demonstrate this spirit. We advocate people to embrace and accept themselves.
Compassion: We are committed to providing compassionate encouragement to people wanting to turn a new leaf in their life by leading through examples.
Practicality: We understand that on daily basis we have to attend to our jobs and pay our bills. Therefore, our services reflect day-to-day realities and are designed to be of practical use.
Community Development & Service: Our purpose is to serve by provoking people to think better and take upon the responsibility of self-managing their potential so that we can create a healthy community without undue burdening the medical, psychological and social programs.
Teaching yoga voluntarily at Wellwood Cancer Center, Hamilton, ON, is a humbling experience. It is like being in the presence of warriors and valiant spirits.