Please join me in a six week Introduction to Mindfulness Practice program starting on May 19, 2017. Shake off all the stresses you have gathered from work and daily living by starting your weekend on a right note. If you are looking for inclusive and safe space to learn and practice mindfulness skills, join us in a good company with good home-made food and drinks.
In this program, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Cultivate a set of mindfulness-based stress-reduction, self-care and self-regulation skills to help you in your daily as well as in professional life
- Reduce stress and sufferings associated with hectic life style
- Learn to manage your thoughts and emotions in a way which is wholesome and restorative
- Learn about yourself in the spirit of non-judgmental self-observation and understanding
- Explore and nurture your capacity to be present, awake and aware of self, others and the world around
- Experience, first-hand, the healing potential of intentionally paying attention
- Learn and practice in a good and supportive community and enjoy home-made vegetarian snacks and Chai Tea each week (prepared by Dr. Manjit Handa).
When: May 19- June 23, 2017.`
Full Class Schedule: May 19, 26, June 2, 9, 16, 23
Time: 6-8 pm
Where: Wellwood Jurvinski House, 501 Sanatorium Rd, Hamilton, ON L9C 0C3. Parking is free. Location is beautiful, centrally located in Hamilton and bus-accessible as well.
Investment: includes home-made healthy snacks, mp3 CD, reading material, etc. [Please note that seats are limited]
Received by April 14, 2017: $219
Received after April 14, 2017: $239
Instructor: Dr. Parmjit Singh
REGISTRATION OPTIONS AT THE MOMENT:
- Please reserve your spot through Online RESERVATION. I will send you an email about the payment options (e-transfer, cheque, money orders) available at the moment.
- If you would like to register through phone, please call at 289-339-3464.
Thank you for your interest. I am looking forward to meet you in person. If you run into any challenges related to registration, please call me at 289-339-3464. We will sort it out together. If you have financial concerns, please talk to me about accommodation that may be available to you.
The six week course, Mindful Practice and being kind to myself has enabled me to reduce my dosage of anti-depressants. I have stopped self-medicating. My constant neck and shoulder tension has been reduced when I practice your techniques.
For a very long time (2 years) I have struggled at work in the afternoons. I could not focus. If I had to do something important I needed to get done I know I had to do it in the morning. Now I am able to focus all day. PS: Thank you Mrs Parmjit (Manjit, added) for yummy food.